Offsite Shredding is ideal for large volume shredding projects. Since you don’t have to worry about the costs associated with a mobile shredding truck, offsite shredding tends to be a more economical solution.
Also known as plant shredding, the process is very similar to mobile shredding. A local provider on our network sends a truck to your location to collect the locked bins where you’ve been storing your paper to be shredded.
They take all your paper in those locked bins to their secure facility to intermingle them with thousands of other documents from other companies and shred them in a large industrial shredder.
Offsite shredding can also be collected whenever you need it- our shredders offer ongoing or one-time pickup services.
It gives you one of the most economical prices for a shredding project per box- which is why it’s recommended for larger projects (50 boxes of paper or more).
How Do Offsite Shredding Services Work?
Offsite shredding services are quick, efficient, and cost-effective. Here are the steps that our local shredding contractors take for an offsite shredding project:
- Fill out the form to the right, or give us a call. We’ll connect you with a local offsite shredding provider.
- Once you select the shredding company that fits your needs, they’ll come drop off lockable shredding bins at your location.
- When your bins are full, a shredding truck comes to your location to pick up your bins, and transports them to their facility.
- All paper is shredded at a secure facility and co-mingled with thousands of other documents.
- Once the shredding is complete, the shreds of paper are recycled and made into new paper.
- When the project is complete, you’ll receive a certificate of destruction for compliance and record keeping.
Don’t let a large-scale shredding project bust your budget- get free quotes on affordable offsite shredding services today!
Get Free, No-Obligation Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services Nationwide
Document-Shredding has secure offsite shredding contractors right in your area. If you need ongoing or one-time shredding, give us a call at (800) 503-0576 or fill out the form to the right. We will contact you within minutes with quotes for your shredding project to get it scheduled and completed as quickly as possible. You can also find a local shredding provider in our nationwide directory.