If you have a mountain of documents to shred, let us help you find a local provider to take care of them quickly and affordably.
Onsite shredding contractors will come to your location and shred every document you have while you watch.
Document-Shredding’s mobile shredding partners have large industrial shredders that are mounted in a truck that shreds thousands of sheets of paper an hour.
No matter what or how much you need to shred, Document-Shredding can help you with your shredding project where you are.
To get started, fill out the form here, or give us a call at (800) 503-0576.
Here’s How Mobile Shredding Contractors Work:
- Select the provider you want based on customized quotes.
- Your preferred provider provides locked bins to your location to store your discarded documents.
- Fill up these locked bins, and schedule a time to have them shredded at your office.
- Our contractors come to your location and shred everything in the bins. No one comes into physical or visual contact with your documents at any time.
- When they’re finished, you are provided with a certificate of destruction for your records.
- The shreds of paper are taken to a plant and recycled into new paper.
We’ll make the entire process painless- get your project scheduled today!
Get Free Shredding Quotes in Minutes!
Document-Shredding provides affordable shredding services for businesses and individuals nationwide. Let us connect you with a shredding provider that’s right for your businesses. If you are looking for your FREE quotes, you can:
Fill out the form at the right- the more detail the better!