Data Management Technology Sweeps the Nation
“What is document management useful for?” and “How can document management help me?” are the questions running through the minds of millions today as the buzz about document management technology sweeps the nation. No matter what industry you work in or what sector of society you represent, document management will most assuredly help you run a more efficient, effective, and profitable business or organization.
Buried Under Paper Work? Drowning in a Sea of Information?
Whether you work from your home office, run a major corporation, or own a small- to medium-sized business, the volume of paper-based documents and online data you deal with grows on a daily basis. Yet the fact is that few people have the time, knowledge, and expertise required to effectively and efficiently deal with the myriads of transactions and communications it takes to run a smooth operation these days. In this modern “age of information,” document management is not only complicated but is downright confusing.
Document Management Solutions: Help is Here!
The good news is that data management services have arrived on the scene to help you and your business in more ways than you can possibly imagine. As the technology behind the handling of information continues to grow and advance, so too do the number of ways in which you can benefit from using professional document management software in your daily dealings.
Who Can Benefit from Document Management?
Here are some of the people and industries already reaping the rewards of adopting an automated document management system (DMS):
- Home Office Workers
- Small- to Medium-sized Business Owners
- Major Corporations
- Government Agencies
- Medical Facilities
- Health Care Clinics
- Legal Firms
- Telecommunication Services
- Financial Consultants
- Real Estate Agents
- Teachers and Educators
- Inventory Specialists
In short, anyone who wants to apply cutting-edge technology to ensure the long-term success of their business can benefit from document and data automation.
What is Document Management Useful For?
Comprehensive document management entails the following:
- Document Scanning (Conversion of hard-copy documents to electronic format)
- Document Imaging
- Digital Document Storage
- Automated Indexing and Search System
- Document Security (including password protection, who can access what information and when, and more)
- Data Backup
- Automated adherence to Industry Regulated Standards
- Customized Streamlining of your company’s documents
- File Transfer Options
- Document Sharing (Regulations and protocols information sharing within and between departments)
- Quick and Easy Document Retrieval (instant information availability)
- Updated Content and Database of Information
- Date Retention
- Document Shredding/Destruction
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Data Management Benefits
Efficient data management systems ensure the following results:
- Reduced paper clutter
- Vastly improved information system
- Document control
- Solution for small physical storage space
- Organized, integrated archive of documents
- Electronic versions of handwritten and text materials
- Archiving of paper and electronic documents in a single system (Word documents, faxes, letters, emails)
- Reduced worker overload
- Reduced document losses/misfiling
- Saving in time and costs
- Updated records
- Streamlined documentation tasks
- Better workflow
- Network-wide synchronization of document policies and procedures
- Compliance with industry regulations
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Improved productivity
- Increased profit
In summary, investing in a document management tool will help you run a more streamlined, more efficient, and more productive business or organization – enabling you to gain an edge on the competition.
For the best quotes on data management services, fill out the form on the right or use our directory at document-shredding.org.